Monday, August 2, 2010

Quick Update

I normally don't know what I'm going to write about until I sit down and start typing. But I have a good idea how I'm going to do things for this week, at least. Tonight, by midnight, I am going to have a new blog up. The topic is going to be the San Diego season vs. DC season and why one was so great and the other not so much. Tomorrow will be another power ranking for Back to New Orleans. Wednesday is an off day, and then Thursday will be another "Profile in Courage."

I also just figured out how to allow comments from anonymous rather than google-subscribed only accounts. This way, you can now post and not have to worry about others knowing that who you are. Again, please comment!! It is important both to let me know what you think about the blog, provide thoughts on what you want covered, and also just so I know you are out there. See you all tonight.

No comments:

 
Custom Search