Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Schedule

As many readers of my blog know by this point, I am a big sports fan. So much so that I regularly make analogies between the Real World/Road Rules Challenge and professional sports all the time. Sorry for all those who aren't sports fans who get lost by these analogies. Well, it’s time for another quasi-sports comparison.

On espn.com, whenever a sport is about to start a new season, the site will always have a strew of articles devoted to what team will win, who is going to win MVP, some human interest pieces, etc. Usually, because there is so much info coming about, they will provide the reader with a schedule on what topics will be discussed when. I love it. I know that when baseball season rolls around, I’ll be able to know when the experts will be picking their winners. I also know when college football rolls around when the Big Ten will be featured.

I’ve been doing a bad job this summer of updating (Since the blog was formed in late May, suffice it to say I’ve just been doing a bad job of updating, period). But after seeing the success of the espn.com model, I figured it’s not a bad idea to do something similar. It will be a good way of informing you, the reader, of what to expect and when. Additionally, it can hopefully keep me on a schedule. If a blog doesn’t update regularly, it loses its readers and dies. Luckily for me, I don’t have many readers to begin with. But still, I don’t want to kill a blog that I enjoy doing. So here’s the schedule as it stands now:

Today, September 1st: Real World New Orleans Episode 8 Power Rankings

Friday, September 3rd: Thought on Upcoming Real World/Road Rules Challenge season

Tuesday, September 7th”: Real World New Orleans Episode 9 Power Rankings

Sometime after September 10th: Massive Research-based Article on the BEST CHALLENGE COMPETITOR EVER!!!!

Prior to tonight’s show, I should have the power rankings up and running. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

 
Custom Search