Saturday, June 19, 2010

Over a 100 page views!! (well, over ten if you discount times I viewed it)

I signed into the blog recently to discover I have surpassed a 100 page views! I'm really surprised I have even gotten that many. And I only have viewed the blog about 30-40 times, so at least some people are reading. Also, it looks like some people might actually be following the blog and checking in to see if I posted anything new, which is awesome. Thank you so much for the support!

Since other people are now reading this blog, I want to make sure I am talking about things you want to read. So please, post comments and mention if there is anything you want me to bring up on the blog. I'm always looking for new topics. Also, please join my facebook page so you can be notified when I update my blog. I will add links to facebook, digg, and other social media pages once I figure out how to do that stuff. That way, people can link to the blog on their facebook or digg accounts.

Again, thanks to all for the support. And in honor of this occasion, I am adding a new feature to the end of all my posts. A famous quote from Real World past.

"I will work you Adam. WORK YOU!" -CT Tamburello

No comments:

 
Custom Search