Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quick Update Before the Finale

Tonight is the season finale of Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Fresh Meat 2. But before that begins, I had a few administrative things to touch up on. First, the posts have been Challenge-heavy but that will change when the new Real World season starts. I'm also slowly going to post more "Retro" blogs, where I discuss past seasons and past cast members. Eventually, I'll have more themed posts, such as "Best Of's" and "Top 10s."

I wish I would post more frequently like some of the other blogs out there, but I'm trying to go for lengthier pieces. Sometimes, when I decide to write about a particular subject, I feel like this is going to be my definitive statement on that. But I suppose there are many subjects that can be talked about many times in different ways. For example, my hero, Bill Simmons, has written countless columns on Kobe Bryant. He doesn't need to write just one mega column encapsulating every aspect of Kobe's career. I definitely touch upon subjects during my blogs that I make a conscious effort to not expand upon on the basis that I will do a full blog later. I think it's time to stop restricting myself, and hopefully it will show through in coming columns.

Finally, I try to advertise any way I can, and it seems I have gotten a couple of views. If you love the blog, please comment. If you hate it, please comment. I'm very likely a crappy writer, and I don't mind being called on it. Alright, I'll be doing a running diary of the finale so look forward for that.

No comments:

 
Custom Search